Our list of the most influential people under 35 in the industry, Young Guns of Secondaries, is back.
Some remarkable professionals made our round-up last year – buyside professionals, sellside participants, advisors and lawyers.
We are now accepting nominations for our Class of 2017, which will also appear in the September edition of Private Equity International, as part of its secondaries special.
The Young Guns will be chosen by a panel of Secondaries Investor and PEI editorial staff.
- Candidates must have been 35 years or younger on 1 January 2017
- Candidates must not have been a previous Secondaries Investor Young Gun
- If you are nominating someone from your own firm, you must also nominate a candidate from another firm
- Have they generated innovative deals? Have they helped expand the sector? Are they pushing the industry’s boundaries or raising the bar across asset classes? Nominees must be outstanding in their field and entries must outline how the candidate has made overwhelming contributions to secondaries
- Nominations for multiple candidates at the same firm are welcome, but a maximum of one finalist per firm will be selected
Email email@example.com by 5pm Eastern Time on Monday, 31 July with details of the person’s contributions to the market. Keep your eye on Secondaries Investor for this year’s list.