To sign-in to your Secondaries Investor account, all you need is your work email address, no password required. It’s quicker, simpler and more secure, so you can access our analysis, research and industry updates with freedom, wherever and whenever you need to.
Need help signing-in?
- Search for firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox search bar.
- Nothing? Search for email@example.com in your junk mail search bar.
- Still nothing? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have a link sent directly.
You should only be asked to sign-in once, so this could be happening because you are signing-in from a browser other than your default browser. Please follow the below steps to prevent this from happening in future:
- Navigate to the Secondaries Investor website using the browser you normally use and try to sign in.
- When you receive your verification email, right click the ‘click here’ text and copy the verification link.
- Paste this into the browser you normally use.
- You should not need to sign in again.
- Still having issues? Please email email@example.com for assistance.
Sign-out and back-in to the website. The issue will not recur and you should not have to sign-in again.
Still having issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- The link will expire in 2 hours. Do you know if a company firewall may prevent the message being released within that time?
- Yes? Have your IT team whitelist email@example.com
- No? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.