It’s time to cast your votes in the Private Equity International Awards 2022. Voting closes on 6 January, 2023.
This marks the 21st anniversary of our awards: since 2001, we have given industry participants the chance to have their say on the leading firms, deals, advisers and much more within the global private equity space.
This year’s Awards have four secondaries categories across three global regions:
- Secondaries Firm of the Year
- Secondaries Deal of the Year
- Secondaries Adviser of the Year
- Secondaries Law Firm of the Year
To help you navigate the voting process, we’ve drawn up a shortlist for each category based on our coverage throughout the year, our conversations with the market and your submissions.
You can also add your own choice, if you feel that the rightful winner isn’t on our list.
Here’s a recap of the rules for voting:
- you may only vote once;
- you may not vote for yourself or your own firm;
- you are not required to vote in all categories – only those of interest to you; however, we encourage you to do as many as you can, and block voting is not encouraged;
- non-corporate email addresses will be discounted (so no Gmail or Hotmail addresses)
The polls close at 11:59pm PST on Friday, 6 January, 2023, with the results revealed in March.
Good luck to all nominees, and happy voting!